Aging Care Matters, LLC offers unique solution packages and services to fit each client’s specific need. Whether it’s dementia support for persons with Alzheimer’s Disease, daytime respite to help family caregivers, chronic health management, or hospital care and discharge planning, we are the aging advocates of choice in the Triangle.
We work with caregivers, medical professionals, and professional advisors to ensure your loved one receives the care they deserve.
Consider these options
We also offer services such as:
- Cognitive screening and care need assessment
- Home safety assessment
- Chronic health management
- Individual and family counseling
- Personalized end of life planning
- End of life companion service
- Hospital admissions assistance & oversight of care
- Discharge planning & implementation
- Medical procedures and appointment services
Give us a call at 919-525-6464 to learn more.