Aging Care Matters, LLC understands that navigating the needs of you and/or your loved one can be incredibly complicated. Below are a few of our most often asked questions that may help. Please contact us if you would like additional information or if you have additional questions. Call 919-525-6464.
- What Should We Expect with a Care Plan Assessment?
- What is reviewed during a Care Plan Assessment?
- How often can you check on my loved one?
Fill in this form and one of our caring staff will get back to you.
What Should We Expect with a Care Plan Assessment?
What to Expect:
- You and your caregiver(s) will complete a detailed questionnaire.
- Your care manager will meet with you in your residence.
- Your care manager will create a specific care plan with detailed recommendations, service providers and contact information.
- Your care manager will meet with you again and go through your care plan, answer any questions and provide guidance and support.
- You, your caregivers(s) or your care manager may implement, coordinate and manage the recommended services.
What is reviewed during a Care Plan Assessment?
- Needs, Values and Preferences.
- Family Dynamics
- Current Living Situation
- Cognitive Function
- Mental Health
- Functional Abilities
- Health Issues & Concerns
- Financial and Legal Position
- Current Support System
How often can you check on my loved one?
Aging Care Matters, LLC offers monthly subscriptions for both Call and Visit Care programs. These programs offer Daily, Weekly and Monthly contact options based on your needs.Return to top